View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zapzap/Cryhavoc
In-Game Guild Master

re: Professions and preparing yourself for Raiding.

Hey Guys, Zapzap here. I am extremely proud that we managed to go 4/7 on the opening week, some of the top guilds are only slightly ahead of us. I am glad to announce that we will be moving onto the upper tier bosses once we down Il'gynoth. One of the major things that will help tip us over the razors edge on these upper bosses are Enchants, Gems, Potions, and Food. Now, as we have all seen these mats or the items themselves are heinously expensive, I DO NOT expect you to go out of your way to buy them. However, I do want everyone to donate to some of our crafters so that we can produce things for the guild with minimal gold spent. I myself am a Tailor/ Enchanter as well as a Skinner/ Leatherworker. So you can send me leather and cloth, and I can make gear for obliterum, or I can craft it, then DE it. Or you can craft then mail to me if you are a profession that yields blues and epic procs. We have many of each professions at this point, and I would like everyone to post their professions and we can make a super list people can refer to without having to search through or spend time during raids to ask whom can make what.

Zapzap: Tailor/Enchanter

Cryhavoc: Skinner/Leatherworker

As people post, I will add to the list.

Ticktockman
In-Game Rank 3

re: Professions and preparing yourself for Raiding.

Ticktock here, I am Tailor, and Jewel Crafting. I am pretty sure that I have all cuts. A bit shy on ore to prospect, but working on it. I used some ore from the GB and made some cuts, they are in the GB so help yourself. Don't go with an empty gem slot mang! :) 

• “GO AWAY AND COME BACK TOMORROW! WE'LL DISCUSS THE BEAM THEN! FIDDLE DE-DEE, SAID SCARLETT, WE'LL TALK ABOUT THE BEAM TOMORROW, FOR TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY!”

— Tick-Tock Man
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death n DK Forum Index -> Raid News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: