View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerfbringer
In-Game Rank 2

re: Hey Everyone

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone. I've been out taking care of my father for a while and he lives way back in the sticks. So my internet is very sporadic and limited. I hope everyone is enjoying Legion. Hopefully some day soon I'll be back and able to join y'all. 

Take care and have fun

Nerfbringer
In-Game Rank 2

Question for when I do return. What am I looking at as far as leveling time from 100-110 on my warrior. Figuring on doing it as prot for better solo survivability, unless I'm wrong in my thinking. Hope to see y'all very soon.

Eleryia
In-Game Rank 2

Hey Nerf!  Glad you're doing ok.  It's great that your dad has you to take care of him.  But we do miss you in the game. =)

Prot warriors seem to be doing really well dungeon wise and from what Graide says, it's easier to level in prot as well.  Healing them is easy. =)

Hope to see you in game soon, take care.

-Ziv-

Hey everyone, well I'm on my way. With a little luck, I'll be back in game this weekend, if not early in next week. Then the grind to 110 and gearing starts. Looking forward to seeing ya'll again.

Nerfbringer
In-Game Rank 2

Well it looks like I spoke too soon. Those of you that have me as a friend on Facebook already know,but my dad is back in the hospital. I am headed back down by him now. It looks like an infection took over again. I'll try to update y'all on my status as soon as I can. Sorry all.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death n DK Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: